Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Question: How long do you wait after the due date to induce labor?

When I started this blog, my goal was to write an entry each day for a month or until my friend's baby was born, whichever came first.  I know his stupid baby (no offense!) isn't due yet for another 8 days, but I am sooooo ready for it.

So, no waiting for after the due date, let's induce labor NOW!  That baby is cooked!  It's done!  Let 'er out!  NOW NOW NOW NOW NOW!

ps. I am still accepting more "unasked" questions for this stupid blog.

4 comments:

  1. Even my creative juices are running dry. Here goes: Why do other people's babies look pug ugly while your own are the most beautiful creatures ever? Is it true that the grip reflex is so strong in their tiny hands that you can hang a newborn baby on a washing line? None of my friends who have babies would let me try.

    p.s. I REALLY enjoyed the Groucho pic from yesterday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the washing line one!

    Sorry I don't have more question suggestions, but you're the one with the kid...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lola, this has been an odd little window into your personality.

    Dolface, duly noted.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Why do your own parents stop looking like complete idiots once you have your own kid?

    ReplyDelete