Saturday, June 5, 2010

Question: Is it true that the grip reflex is so strong in their tiny hands that you can hang a newborn baby on a washing line?

Today's question comes from again from Lola.

Lola, that is the weird freaking question anyone has asked so far.  Where do you get this crap?

But, I am intrigued.  Sadly, I am not in possession of a newborn (and this may be the first time I've expressed that sentiment), and therefore unable to test this scenario.  I did, however, google it pretty well.  I can't find any scientific data, but according to at least one web site, YES, you could hang a newborn baby on a washing line by its grip alone.

I guess babies really are wondrous.

3 comments:

  1. You should feel proud to have given me the opportunity to unleash the strange and admittedly dark contents of my brain. I mostly have to keep these thoughts suppressed, for the sake of appearing normal to those around me. But the truth is, I just don't like babies much.

    ReplyDelete
  2. your so up yourself like wow lol

    ReplyDelete