Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Whoopsie!  Well, so much for that post-every-day-for-30-days thing.  I made it 27 days, which is close, but then I went out of town for a few days. 

However, rather than continuing to kick at this boy-do-babies-suck dead horse theme, I am delighted to announce that the pregnancy that inspired this blog has come to a triumphant end. 

Dolface and Mrs Dolface, congratulations and good luck.  I'm sure your baby will be nothing like the babies I've written of here.

THE END

2 comments:

  1. I salute you for your stamina, and for submitting yourself to answering some of my genuine queries about small people. It was a most pleasant interlude. Warm congratulations to both parents!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! So far she's pooping a lot and eating a lot, but hasn't wrecked the car yet, so we're off to a god start!
    I'm looking forward to implementing as many of your suggestions as possible in the coming months!

    ReplyDelete